And with retrograde Venus conjunct the sun and moon, it’s a time to contemplate the role of love and pleasure in your life, starting with self-love. It may be a time for new or revived relationships. Leo is generous, loyal, and affectionate.
This coming New Moon in Leo:
Friday, Aug. 14th at 7:53 a.m. Pacific, 10:53 a.m. Eastern, 6:53 p.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two to four days is fine.)
WISE WOMEN WAKING/ BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
- Creative Self-Expression – This is a great time to pursue your passions with enthusiasm and courage. This could be artistic projects or business initiatives, including marketing. It’s all about self-actualization and joyfully saying Here I Am! Follow your inspiration to dive into big bold projects, take a risk, make a statement. How can you nurture your creativity more? How could you be more bold?
- Recognition and Leadership – Stepping onto center-stage and being a leader is wonderful when done from the integrity of personal expression and radiant presence. Your self-confidence increases when you are standing in your own truth with love, joy, and generosity. How can you express your natural authority with dignity and expansiveness?
- Determination – Your natural leadership requires concentrated focus, follow-through, strength of purpose, resoluteness, and stamina – as well as courage. Where does your purpose call you to demonstrate more of these qualities?
- Giving Love and Support – Leo is known for loyalty, generosity, encouragement, protection, expressing kindness, whether in personal relationships or business ones – e.g. with clients. Where can you express your love and kindness more?
- Pleasure and Celebration – How can you bring more fun and play into your life? How can you share your joyful energy with others in creative ways? How can you both give and receive?
- Love and Romance – Especially with Venus close by, this is a great time to up the fire in your love life – or rekindle old embers, using the spontaneous loving impulses of Leo.. What is your heart calling for? Is it time to declare your love?
- Overcoming Arrogance – Sometimes when we feel expansive and our light is shining brightly, we can get caught up in the pleasure of our own expression. Do you ever have tendencies toward pride, self-centeredness, bossiness or being overly dramatic (what Leo is also known for)?
- For health it concerns back and spine, exhaustion, heart and inflammations.
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 10:53 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, on Aug.14th) or within 2-4 days after that (through Tuesday, Aug. 18th around 11 a.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
Keeping your written intentions where you can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
P.S. In honor of this Leo new moon, I’m right now having a SIZZLING SUMMER 1/2 PRICE SALE – through Aug. 31st!
I’m offering my four most popular services at more than 50% off! Only $100 each for a full 60-minute session!
1. Akashic Readings for your Business
2. Akashic Readings for your Relationships! (BRAND NEW SERVICE!)
3. Wise Women Waking Empowerment Sessions
4. Belief Transformation Sessions