At the end of 2015 I will be retiring the New Moon Magic emails! I expect this to be the next to the last of my new moon messages.
The reason is: I want all my energy available to focus on the new work that is coming through me: Wise Women Waking and Pathways to Empowerment.
I plan to be doing a lot of writing (blog posts, articles, Kindle books) and speaking (a monthly teleseminar and live events) on these topics. Of course, you will be notified of all of these.
I regret that some of you may be disappointed to lose New Moon Magic, and I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated your support., I hope you will stay with me and be inspired by what I will be sharing, going forward! (Please feel free to express your opinions and requests.)
At the bottom of this letter I will share some resources with you – a few of my favorite astrologers whose monthly communiques have contributed to these newsletters.
I plan to continue to follow the new moon energies and to plant my seeds of intention – and I encourage you to do the same.
Now for the New Moon in Scorpio, happening tomorrow, on the auspicious date of 11-11!
Scorpio is a powerful and passionate Feminine water sign, all about emotional intensity, diving deep, soul-searching, exploring the hidden, letting go of the old and making room for the new, death and rebirth and transformation. No light stuff here! It’s about healing and regeneration and the Phoenix rising from the ashes. It’s about our deep desires and trusting the cycles of life. It’s about stripping ourselves bare to find the essential truth of our nature.
This month the new moon is conjunct Mercury, planet of mind and communication. So honesty, depth, and truth in communication – how we speak to ourselves and others – is key. Also, being mindful of the information we take in. (Maybe less is more.)
We are invited to face our fears, our shadows, anything we have been suppressing or denying – because this will empower us. We are also invited to discover hidden gifts we didn’t know we had.
This coming New Moon in Scorpio:
Wednesday, Nov. 11th, 9:47 a.m. Pacific, 12:47 p.m. Eastern, 5:47 p.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two to four days is also fine.)
WISE WOMEN WAKING/ BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
• Power – Empowerment, charismatic leadership, holding secrets, awareness of others’ needs and motives, psychological acumen, group politics. Participation in groups and exercising your natural gifts and skills may gain you power.
• Transformation – Looking at what’s been suppressed or denied, letting go of the old and toxic, new beginnings, forgiveness, re-birth, riding with change. Allow the old to die in your business when the time is right. Allow for renewal and rebirth.
• Crisis Skills – Taking risks to achieve goals, handling crisis with competence, intensity, living on the edge, compulsions, obsessions, intense interactions. Often our work is intense and even obsessive. Watch how you manage those energies.
• Self-Mastery – Depth of character, commitment to choosing the good, using strength and self-discipline to pursue one’s ideals, relentless pursuit of truth.
• Soul Mates – Intense relationships in sexual partnerships, deep emotional connections, and mutual validation. Tendency to explore psychological complexities and deep currents, self-revelation and and intense connections. Do your relationships with colleagues or clients ever feel like soul-mate connections?
• Financial Partnerships – Everything to do with loans, debt, grants, inheritance, contracts, and business relationships.
• Overcoming Misuse of Power – Be careful of tendencies to manipulate, power struggles, and jealousy, guilt, suspicion and revenge in intimate (or work) relationships.
• For health it concerns digestive system, intestines, colon, bladder, elimination and sexual organs. A good time to clear out old debris with a detox or cleanse.
Here are some tips for how to use the New Moon energy to plant effective wishes/ intentions/ visions:
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 12:47 and 8:37 p.m. Eastern, on Nov. 11th) or within 2-4 days after that (through Sunday, Oct. 15th around 12 noon. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
7. Keeping your written intentions where you can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I am indebted to the book New Moon Astrology by Jan Spiller for the basic information and inspiration that has guided this effort for the past two years.
I also enjoy the astrological insights of:
Pat Liles (ThePowerPath.com)
Pam Gregory, whose videos I love watching (PamGregory.com)
Cathy Pagano, whose work, with others’, I read on MysticMama.com
Leah Whitehorse (leahwhitehorse.com) – among many other wonderful astrologers.