~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Money – accumulation, possessions, financial independence and ease, developing confidence in earning and handling money; letting go of financial anxiety, unworthiness, and self-sabotage;
- Physical senses – sensuality, massage, physical comfort, pleasure;
- Enjoyment of Earthly life – gratitude, appreciation, contentment, rapport with nature, feeling at home here;
- Building solid foundations – persistence, perseverance, step-by-step progress, thoroughness and care;
- Reliability – patience, steadfastness, trustworthiness, dependability, keeping one’s word to self and others;
- Self-worth – living according to one’s values, feeling worthy of having your needs met and asking for that, setting boundaries, self-care, strength and determination, not needing external validation;
- Combatting inflexibility – releasing stubbornness, resistance to change, attachment, possessiveness, stagnation;
- Health concerns include throat, chin and neck; vocal cords and voice; thyroid gland, and coughs.
Here are some tips for how to use the New Moon energy to plant effective wishes/ intentions/ visions:
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions (to activate but not dissipate the energy).
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 1:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. Eastern, on April 29th) or within 48 hours after that (through Thursday, May 1st around 1:15 a.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to say “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me……” or any language that feels right to you.
5. Light a candle (optional). It’s been suggested that adding a prayer candle – maybe one of those tall ones in a jar – and letting it burn down would add focus to this ritual.
For the purposes of this “experiment,” keeping our written intentions where we can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of the point. That’s what makes it an experiment. It’s also fun to do this together.
Exciting news: I have created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
The energies in 2014 are intense, and not always easy – but they are supporting our transformation. This is one of the key transitional years and what we do in this time is very important. We are building something together, even though that may not always be evident. Trust, persistence and holding a high vision are powerful – and of course, gratitude, always.
Wishing you a rich and fertile building of the new in this New Moon!
To receive email announcements before each New Moon, CLICK HERE.