Get ready for a burst of energy and lots of great new ideas for communication projects – that means writing, teaching, speaking, broadcasting, connecting with others, networking.
Get ready for ideas to fly and your thinking to be supercharged with creative insights, plus a desire to ACT on them!
The New Moon in Gemini (conjunct Mars, the planet of Action) happens Tuesday morning, June 16, and my FREE CALL about it will be Sunday, June 14th at 7 pm ET.
Here’s the link to register for my call:
The June 16th new moon conjunct Mars will help with:
Re-booting mental energy and taking action after Mercury retrograde put things on hold. A lot is ready to burst forth now. Get moving and do something!
Focus on career goals and big exciting projects.
Exploring multiple options. Be ready for change!
Stimulation, activity, projects, networking.
Reconsider your priorities. Notice your thoughts and words that create your reality.
Journaling for creative ideas.
This coming New Moon in Pisces:
Tuesday, June 16th at 7:05 a.m. Pacific, 10:05 a.m. Eastern, 3:05 p.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two to four days is fine.)
BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
- Communication – This is a great time to work on writing, creating projects, teaching classes, public speaking. It’s also good to focus on communication skills like clarity, personal contact, and conscious listening. It’s a perfect time to mix and meet with colleagues or prospective clients, to network, to share, to be curious.
- Learning – Focus on taking in useful information, researching, using the Internet, the print media and taking classes to expand your ideas and further your career. Be curious and expect unusual sources of knowledge to come to you.
- Motion, Mobility – Transportation of all kinds, and short trips and vacations (perfect for summer) may be on your wish list at this time.
- Social Ease – The perfect place to practice those communication skills and share your creative ideas is meeting with people, enjoying quick-witted conversation, but also really listening to the other. Use acceptance and tact and enjoy the moment.
- Logic – Your mind may feel sharper, your words more clever than usual, but make sure that logic is in balance with kindness. Use your logical clear insights to impel you into action on the projects that thrill you.
- Neighbors – Easy and friendly connections with friends, neighbors, relatives and co-workers is part of the social ease of this sign.
- Calm Overactive Mental Activity – Notice tendencies to get caught up in excessive questioning (when you could listen within and know the answers), superficial cleverness for the sake of impressing or playing tricks with words, and impatience or criticalness.
- For health it concerns hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, lungs, breathing, (hay fever) and the nervous system.
Here are some tips for how to use the New Moon energy to plant effective wishes/ intentions/ visions:
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 10:05 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern, on June 16th) or within 48 hours after that (through Thursday, June. 18th around 10 a.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
Keeping our written intentions where we can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
I hope you’ll join me on MY CALL on Sunday at 7 p.m. Eastern.