This coming New Moon in Libra:
Monday/Tuesday Oct. 12th 5:05 p.m. Pacific, 8:05 p.m. Eastern/ Sept. 13th 1:05 a.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two to four days is also fine.)
WISE WOMEN WAKING/ BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
- Partnerships – Agreements, sharing, equitable interdependence, whether it’s with your spouse or your business partner. What in your relationships is out of balance? Are there any covert power struggles? Resentments? Now’s the time to rectify them.
- Equality – Fairness and equality in all relationships (spouse, friends, colleagues, clients) is central to Libra; appreciation of self and others, and when needed negotiation, give and take, being a voice for justice, righting a wrong.
- Harmony – Creating a harmonious environment, whether in your home or office, feeling peace and tranquility within yourself, creating beauty and art (including well designed products and pages), and appreciating high culture. This is a good time for design projects or redecorating.
- Teamwork – Cooperation, giving and receiving support, collaboration, working with a partner, being part of a team, having others help you, and knowing when to compromise. A good time to reach out and ask for the support you need.
- Sociability – Ability to get along with others, one-on-one interactions, networking, feeling comfortable socially, ease of communication in social settings, playing host or hostess (including at professional events). Good time to host your first Meetup (like I’m doing)!
- Refinement – Enjoying luxury and elegance, valuing good taste, appreciating grace in your life, gracious living, and spreading grace (including in what you offer your clients and public).
- Overcoming Co-Dependency – Includes tendencies to lose oneself in others, appeasing to maintain peace, being “nice” to be liked (including lowering your fees), comparing, paralyzing indecision.
- For health it concerns adrenal glands, kidneys, and diabetes (sugar imbalance).
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 8 p.m. and 4 a..m. Eastern, on Oct. 12th/13th) or within 2-4 days after that (through Friday, Oct. 16th around 8 p.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
Keeping your written intentions where you can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.