We have a wild and wonderful event happening on Friday March 20th. And I’m doing a free call about this on Thursday March 19th at 7 p.m. ET. (Click here for info.)
What is happening this week has been called a Major Portal of Ascension, and March 20th called “maybe the most important day of the year!”
What’s all the fuss about?
Yes, it’s the New Moon… but much more…
The March 20th new moon will be unusual and auspicious in these ways:
1) It’s another “Super Moon,” meaning it comes closest to the Earth, increasing its intensity and power.
2) This New Moon is creating a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE (all solar eclipses are caused by new moons, I learned). Solar eclipses denote endings, stoppings, terminations. Since this moon is in Pisces, some say it’s the ending of the Piscean Age and a greater opening into the new world we are moving toward.
3) Just 13 hours after the New Moon will be the Spring Equinox (in the Northern hemisphere) – a powerful time of balancing polarities, endings and especially new beginnings!
It’s all pretty huge, from what I read (there’s even more than I can squeeze in here). And we should be feeling the effects for months if not years to come.
And this New Moon energy is happening in Pisces, the most MYSTICAL sign in the zodiac. And there are FIVE planets in Pisces right now! What does that mean for you?
Well, it means that all this new beginning is part of the spiritual transformation of our time, and you can partake of that. It means you may experience more guidance, spiritual insight and intuition, as well as emotional ups and downs. It means what you choose to align yourself with really matters, as the veils are thinner and your wishes have more power. And it brings more compassion and unconditional love potentially into your experience.
This coming New Moon in Pisces:
Friday, March 20th at 2:36 a.m. Pacific, 5:36 a.m. Eastern, 9:36 a.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two days is fine.)
BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
- Reliance on a Higher Power – Practice spiritual trust, knowing that all things are working for the highest good. Turn things over to the Universe/ God to handle – especially the details. Ask for guidance and be open to receive it. Ask for divine inspiration concerning business decisions. Act on the guidance you receive.
- Spiritual Healing – Set aside regular quiet time to go within, in meditation, prayer, inner connection. Develop practices such as yoga or rituals to clear your energy channels and align your consciousness. Ask for angelic assistance in your personal healing and your business. Keep a balance between outer and inner action.
- Psychic Sensitivity – Cultivate and trust your inner communication channels for guidance and inspiration from the subtle realms. Pay attention to your intuition and how it works, and take it seriously. Value your emotional sensitivity, including to others. Notice subtle energies, signs, messages and learn to interpret them.
- Imagination – Be open to inspiration in the form of dreams, daydreams, inner visions. Honor the role that creative imagination plays in your business. Notice tendencies to get confused through overwhelm, distraction, or fantasy. Get good, nourishing sleep each night.
- Joyful States – Cultivate the frequency of joy in your life to raise your vibration. Hold the most positive vision for all your business outcomes. Focus on the positive and celebrate all your successes with enthusiasm. Move your energy up the emotional scale by opening to pleasure, bliss, and joy.
- Compassion – Cultivate compassion towards yourself first of all and then extend it to others. Notice where you tend to judge yourself and others and practice forgiveness, acceptance, and understanding. Be open to the pure love that underlies creation and your own consciousness. Recognize the ultimate oneness of all.
- Release Victim Mentality – Notice tendencies to feel helpless, to blame circumstances, others, and yourself, and challenge those beliefs. Notice ways you use addictive behavior to escape and ask for help in lifting them. Notice any defeatist tendencies, including procrastination, and lift your energy through prayer and action.
- For health it concerns colds, lymphatic system, poisoning and toxicity, and issues concerning your feet.
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 5:36 a.m. and 1:36 p.m. Eastern, on March 20th) or within 48 hours after that (through Sunday, March. 22nd around 5:30 a.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
Keeping our written intentions where we can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
I hope you’ll join me on MY CALL on Thursday at 7 p.m. Eastern.
And if you like this information, sign up to receive New Moon Magic every month!